- Administrator: Bytomskie Centrum Kultury with registered office at Karin Stanek Square 1, 41-902 Bytom, Poland which provides services electronically.
- Website: a set of web pages operating under kronika.org.pl domain.
- User: an entity to whom electronic services may be provided in accordance with legal regulations, or with whom an Agreement for the provision of services by electronic means may be concluded.
- Cookies: IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website.
II. Administrator's Cookies
III. External Cookies
- youtube.com (cookies administered by Google Inc.)
- vimeo.com (cookies administered by Vimeo, LLC)
IV. Cookie settings
The User may, independently and at any time, determine the conditions for storing cookies on the Device by changing the settings of the Internet browser.
V. Information on processing of personal data
The Aministrator of the Website provides the service of an electronic subscription list (also called a newsletter) distributed by e-mail, which involves processing of personal data.
Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), the Administrator informs that:
- The controller of personal data within the meaning of the data protection legislation is the Bytomskie Centrum Kultury with registered office at Karin Stanek Square 1, 41-902 Bytom, Poland.
- The controller has appointed a Data Protection Inspector, who can be contacted in any matter related to personal data protection at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the above mentioned postal address with a note: "Data Protection Officer".
- Personal data are processed pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR - processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is part.
- The data subject shall have the right to access the content of his/her personal data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- If it is determined that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.